West Lampeter Township will host a Recycling Day on November 15 from 9AM to 12PM. Click Here for more details!
The West Lampeter Township Recycling Committee has partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities by having a container located behind the Township Building at 852 Lampeter Road. Click here for more details…
- GR Mitchell, 14 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-464-2999 www.grmitchell.com/
- Executive Coach, 525 Beaver Valley Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602, 866-864-9437 www.executivecoach.net
- Member’s 1st Federal Credit Union, 2538 Willow Street Pike N, Willow Street, PA 17584, 800-237-7288 www.members1st.org
- LANCO Federal Credit Union, 2516 Willow Street Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-569-7180 www.lancofcu.com
- Susquehanna Bank, 200 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-464-0500 www.susquehanna.net
- J.K. Mechanical, Inc., 202 West Kendig Road, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-464-0111 www.jkmechanical.com
- E M Herr Farm & Home Center, 14 Herrville Road, Willow Street, PA 17584, 717-464-3321 www.acehardware.com
Penn Waste, Inc has been awarded the Solid Waste & Recycling Collection contract with West Lampeter Township for the term of 1/1/14 – 12/31/16. At Penn Waste, our goal is to partner with our customers throughout Central Pennsylvania to create a green community together. We strive to make the recycling process as easy and convenient as possible to help all customers maximize their efforts by allowing our customers to put all materials being processed in the same green bin (various sizes available for purchase at the Township Municipal Building). Please check our web site at: http://www.pennwaste.com/recycling/all-about-residential-recycling/ where you’ll find tools to help you identify what is recyclable and learn how to prepare the materials you recycle.
“Recycling Days” will be held on the following days in 2014. Watch the website for more information!
November 15, 2014
The 2014 Trash and Recycling Newsletter can be downloaded at Recycling Newsletter 2014
Below is a link to the Lancaster Newspapers article regarding the recycling/disposal of electronics.
The West Lampeter Township Recycling Committee is now accepting acid core batteries at all Community Recycling Events!
Acid core batteries are typically used in cars, lawn tractors, motorcycles, boats, tractors, etc.